Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hello Friends!

Have a few of bookmarks to share with you I just finished. I get so much enjoyment out of painting, it does something for my soul that words just don't seem fit to describe. "Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." This anonymous quote has taken perfect seating in my studio. I found a rubber stamp with this quote on it in Hobby Lobby several years ago and began stamping it on the backs of my watercolors that are given as gifts. I do this because what ever the receiver is going through I am hoping that my watercolor does just that—wash away from their soul the dust of everyday life!

I am considering doing a small watercolor demonstration day at a local establishment. I am of course just in the planning stages at this point. I need to talk to the managers of the two places I am looking at to see if it is even possible. I'm a little nervous but sure it work out if it is meant to be.

May you day be blessed beyond measure!
Enjoy!
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment