Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

We have the privilege of dining with friends this Thanksgiving and are really looking forward to it. I'll be making dessert; my favorite thing to do. This year I'm making a Cranberry-Walnut Pie. I have a dutch apple pie also. I'm going to surprise our friends with a little hospitality gift for having us in for the holiday.

I recently found this jpg of a painting I did as a going away gift for a friend who was moving out of state. I had totally forgotten about it and decided to get some giclées made and keep one for my set. The title of the painting is "Some Kind of Wildflower in my Heart" after a book of the same title to remind my friend of the main character in the book "Birdie."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment