Saturday, January 3, 2015

Good evening my blogger friends I hope you are enjoying this wonderful brand New Year. My hope for you is that you will discover, be challenged, and take risks and find your dreams.

I belong to a book club of four other women and myself making five of us. We have been friends for more than 20 years doing a Bible study together weekly. We decided at the beginning of the summer of 2013 to start a book club and I must say it has been one huge blessing for me. I have read some fantastic books to date, but my favorite is the one we just finished titled "The Blue Bottle Club" by Penelope Stokes. It is the best story I have ever read and I recommend it highly, but be prepared for an amazing adventure within your heart.

Blessings to you all on this third day into the New Year!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment