Sunday, August 3, 2014

Afternoon blog friends!

Its rainy here in Western PA again today. :(  I'm getting pretty tired of it. It seems like our biking riding this summer has been slim pickins'.

I entered one of my paintings in our local Farm Show today along with a set of my snowmen greeting cards and a photograph. My hubby also entered one of the wooden games he's made. We'll see if we win any prizes. I'll let you know in a few days.

Teaching another drawing class tomorrow, which is really a lot of fun for me. Kids learn fairly easy and have great imaginations. After I'm through there I am going out to some outlying areas to take some pictures provided its not raining. Hopefully I'll find some interesting subject matter.

A small group of Bible study friends and I formed a book club last summer and have been enjoying it a great deal. I've read some fantastic books. I just received a new book titled "Persecuted" and can't wait to dive in. I've heard it's a page turner and Iwon't be able to put it down—I love those types of books! The more suspense the better. I'll let you know what I think as soon as I'm finished. The book is based on the movie that opened in theaters on July 28th. If anyone gets to see the movie I want to hear your opinion!

Well have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment