Wednesday, September 11, 2013

White Balloon Flowers
It is hump day! I just had to say it, I love that commercial that GEICO put out, it is one of the better ones that I've seen on TV lately. I don't know what is going on with advertising companies these days, but most of the commercials are just plain annoying. I would love to hear from anyone out there how you feel about the poor quality advertising commercials on TV.

The sun is shinning here in western Pennsylvania but it sure is going to be one humid day. Thunderstorms will be in the picture for tomorrow and Friday. I have a very busy day today.

I'm working on the final sketch of a 3-painting project. Each one is very detailed and unique. I just love doing these types of projects; intricate and challenging.

During the beginning of Summer I did some sketches that I will be working on during the winter months. I was hoping to have had them finished before mid summer but unfortunately that didn't happen. My plan was to have some birds painted and ready to go press but it will have to wait until next Spring, which is much better actually, rushing things can sometimes cause mistakes and we don't want any of those.

I'm gearing up to take some fall foliage photos to share with you when the time comes. It seems as thought the leaves are changing early this year, I'm hoping they will slow the process, I'm not looking forward to the cold of winter ahead. I love the snow but the cold that goes with it is not so nice to the body and the bones.

Have a blessed day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment