Sunday, July 7, 2013

A long time coming . . .


Have you ever had something exciting take place in your life that you totally forgot to share? I did just that. Four exceptional friends of mine believed in me, enough so, that they were willing to sponsor the cost of printing my snowman series of watercolors into greeting cards. I was so overwhelmed with their generosity and kindness and thrilled too.

The process was a long one and I finally received the cards, all 1600 of them, three days before Christmas. It didn't leave me too much time to sell them for Christmas but I did have some sales throughout the winter months and that was a real blessing. What I forgot to do was share the photos with you of the cards so here they are. And if you would like to purchase any, you can find them on my website: www.whiteoakstudioandgallery.com. A portion of the proceeds helps feed and clothe orphaned children.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment