Tuesday, March 17, 2020

My left knee replacement surgery took place on February 6th at 9:30. I should have cancelled it! I specifically said three times no spinal, I wanted the same procedure they did on my right knee replacement. Well that didn't happen, I was given a spinal, and I was more than partially awake for it and it wasn't pleasant. On top of that, at the top and bottom of my surgical incision the skin pulled away from the stitches so I have small open pockets with scabs on them which are still healing. I'm six weeks into this healing process and still on the road to mending. This was a very discouraging experience, but I'll get through it. It could have worse I guess.
Now we are all dealing with this Corona Virus idiocy. This is nothing but a political ploy to destroy Trump. I can tell you, people are completely fed up with the democrat party, both republicans and democrats. I'll be surprised if the democrat party survives. Our country is racing off a cliff at high speed! No one has any common sense anymore. Oh well enough said it speaks for itself for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment