Thursday, August 21, 2014

Really!
Hi Friends! Its another beautiful day, a little muggy but still pretty.

The other day I shared some photos with you and I have a few more to share today. This first picture
Daryl inspecting the progress, 1983
was taken by Daryl who caught me off guard as you can see by the expression on my face. We were in the process of organizing and packing things in our apartment to move into our new home in Maine. We hadn't had time to accumulate much back then, we had been married only 4 years. The other photos are of the construction process of the house. We had a wonderful place, just over two acres of nicely wooded property in a very quiet neighborhood. We were still in our twenties.
Not quite ready for moving into.

The last picture is me taken on my 30th birthday in the break room at Renaissance Greeting Cards where I worked as the Assistant Advertising  Manager. I loved that job and everyone I worked with! It was a wonderful place to work.

Time has certainly changed, not only me but our residence. It seems like light years ago that we were there and now twenty-four years later we are here in Western Pennsylvania.
30th Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment